Friday, August 13, 2010

Pavement Kicks



I have a love-hate relationship with the humble sneaker.
Hate because it reminds me (ever so much) about my incompetency in all things athletic.
Exercise? Moi? What about never...
And how I look tres ridiculous (never street-cool) in multi-coloured Air Force Ones.

Irrespective of my inability to pull off ghetto...
I kind of love my uber-chic compadre Sam's Miu Miu deerskin kicks.

Serious ghetto/sporty cred. Sure. But totally edgy/noir at the same time.
And with a dash of superfluous luxe. That just gets better with age.
Plus they're like the shoe versions of my beloved deerskin tote.

Definitely some sweet kicks.

Love

xx

Bec

1 comment:

  1. Those are definitely some sweet kicks. Would love to have a pair.

    I like yo blog, gurl. Did I follow? Yes.

    Mustart x

    ReplyDelete