Saturday, April 24, 2010

Get Tanked & Graffitied





I spend obscene amounts of money on basic tank tops. There. I said it. I feel better now. Well not really. But anyway.
'But why? They're just basic pieces of cloth?'

Oh dear unenlightened people - the perfect tank top is so much more than just a basic piece of cloth. Draped the right way and put together with the right 'mussed-up, I'm-a-model-recovering-from-one-bender-of-a-party' items...they can totally give you a look of absolute easy sexiness. One which I am still hoping to (and disgustingly am yet to) achieve. Ultimate sigh and die moment.

But occasionally you stumble upon a clever trick or two...and this I found on a mannequin at the Vanessa Bruno store (and bought the see through tank shortly thereafter...oh yes...Rebecca, you and your will of steel) Belated lightbulb moment: You can totally mix things up when you wear things backwards! Oh I do adore when something so wrong turns out ever so right (I just wish I'd thought of it first...like my brilliant idea of wearing cardigans backwards...but that kind of epically failed...)

And note - It is not a fake bra.

Love

xo

Bec

Black tank - Vanessa Bruno
Grey tank - Bassike

3 comments: