Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ordinary/Beautiful





When I bought my very first Hermes scarf a couple of years back (one of those firsts that actually comes with pleasant memories), the 'I can tie brilliant knots of every single kind with consummate ease in about 5 seconds' scarf lady showed me this little trick. It's my fairly ubiquitous everyday/through rain/hail/sun/snow/volcano eruption bag (yeah the one that cops all the abuse and gets thrown on the top of a massive pile...) but with a little Twilly bow...it adds that little something extra to that everyday piece.

Plus...I'm not totally retarded at tying bows...which was a welcome discovery...

Phew...kindergarten actually taught me something...

I hope there's always something in your life which makes it just that little extra bit prettier...

If not - there's always Hermes no?

With Love

xo

Bec

Bag- Longchamp Le Pliage
Scarf - Hermes Twilly

No comments:

Post a Comment