Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bring me back to prep school!

These looks from two of my favourite New York cult labels (yes cult as in...no I do not come with a big shiny logo or designers whose names are on the lips of everyone...but I am subtly desirable in an understated way)...
Okay I will finish the sentence eventually...
I saw these a couple of days ago and they totally made me want to go back to school. Okay so I could do without the grimy lockers, the Year 12 common room that was falling apart and pretty much everything to do with PLC...
But I'd re-live it again if I had a hot man friend from Eton and could steal a preppy collegiate blazer and sweater and wear it in my own way.

Do like Lou Doillon, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Alexa Chung and basically all those painfully hip girls on this planet and do it better than the boys.

Respect.

Boy by Band of Outsiders




Rag & Bone





All images courtesy of Style.com

Lots of love

Bec

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment